Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
About the role
We have an exciting opening for a Team Leader to lead in our Bays Youth team. The ideal applicant will have a minimum of three years’ youth work and proven leadership experience, in roles such as Youth and Addictions specialist, educator, guidance counselor, practitioner, supervisor, youth pastor, support worker.
You will have sound clinical judgement, strong leadership skills, be flexible, be able to cope with a busy workload, and have a ‘cool head’ when required, and preferably with training in mental health and addictions.
You will be working mainly Monday to Friday, with the exception of some after hours or weekend work when required.
Personal attributes and experience required
- Be a Qualified Education Professional or NZ Registered Health Professional / DAPAANZ or Registered Counselling Professional.
- Are inspiring and good at managing people and resources.
- Have a genuine passion to work with youth, be a good listener and communicator.
- Proven track record of programme management and administration.
- Are a team player who is also self-motivated and can work autonomously.
- Have a full NZ Driver Licence.
- Have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you have the skills we seek, plus a can do attitude and want to belong to a supportive and engaging team making a real difference in our community, we would love to hear from you!
So if you’re looking for a job that’s more than just a job, download an application pack from our website: www.equip.net.nz. Please quote reference number TLBY on the application.
Applications close: 4pm Monday, 9 December 2019.