Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
About the role
We have an exciting opening for a Team Leader to lead in our Bays Youth team. The ideal applicant will have a minimum of three years’ youth work experience.
You will have sound clinical judgement, strong leadership skills, be flexible, be able to cope with a busy workload, and have a ‘cool head’ when required.
You will be working mainly Monday to Friday, with the exception of some after hours or weekend work when required. You will also be part of a roster for On-Call after hours.
Personal attributes and experience required
- Be a Qualified Education Professional or NZ Registered Health Professional.
- Are inspiring and good at managing people and resources.
- Have a genuine passion to work with youth, be a good listener and communicator.
- Proven track record of programme management and administration.
- Are a team player who is also self-motivated and can work autonomously.
- Have a full NZ Driver Licence.
- Have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
If you have the skills we seek, plus a can do attitude and want to belong to a supportive and engaging team making a real difference in our community, we would love to hear from you!
So if you’re looking for a job that’s more than just a job, download an application pack from our website: www.equip.net.nz. Please quote reference number YWBY on the application.
Applications close: 4pm Monday 22nd July 2019.