Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Alternative Education Tutor - up to 20 hours p/w
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our Alternative Education Team. This is a dynamic role so you will need to be organised and energetic, with the ability to build relationships with the staff, students and family/whanau. This is a great opportunity to work in an energetic, fun environment with students who are no longer engaged in mainstream education, to provide positive early intervention, learning and pastoral support.
Benefits and perks
Flexible hours, term time only
Skills and experience
- Able to manage students in a learning environment – preference will be given to someone who has experience working with this age group.
- Have a passion to help young people to achieve academic results and improve their lives
- An ability to work with a holistic approach
- Be a good motivator and role model
- Have good writing and administration skills
- Be flexible, with good time management skills
- Clear a Police and CYFS background check
- Holds a current full, clean NZ motor vehicle licence
Please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and your strengths and skills, to email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 5 May.