Our Aim: To journey along side a young people to help them learn about themselves, others and their community, through mentoring and life skills programmes which combines enjoyment, challenge and learning.
School Youth Work:
Our youth workers work in Northcross and Murrays Bay Intermediate Schools and Long Bay College in the East Coast Bays area. They work with students through one on one mentoring and running life skills programmes to support positive youth development.
Community Youth Coaching:
Our youth coaches work with young people who live in the East Coast Bays area and its boarders. Youth are referred through schools and community agencies.
Goals for Youth:
- Experience good decision-making skills
- Help increase self confidence
- Exploration of identity
- Develop and increase inter-personal skills
- Better understanding consequences of actions
- Have informed choices
- Create a safe place for youth to share